It's my Birthday today and WOW I am 33!
Honestly I look forward to seeing that number in my age get bigger in the most glorious of ways.
But what I actually want to write about is how this number '3' has become so part of my life.
- I have a 3 year age difference with my husband
- My husband has a 30 year age difference with our daughter.
- I have a 30 year age difference with my eldest son.
- I will soon have a 33 year age difference with my 2nd son.
- My daughter has a 3 year age difference with her brother.
- My older son will soon have 3 years of difference with his younger brother.
I am certain that when we do get our next car, I would suggest to my husband to get the registration number as 3 or 333 (symbolising our kids!) or may be even 3333 (which all 5 of us!)
"We turn not older with years, but newer every day" ~ Emily Dickinson